Previous Articles on PSE
Previous Articles on PSE - 2010
- Parents: Your Children Need Professors With Tenure
- Consultation of the Maritime Provinces Higher Education Commission
Topic: Expectations of stakeholders regarding information on the quality of universities.
- Honesty, Accountability and Trust: Fostering Research Integrity in Canada (October)
- Province and universities to develop funding model (January 28)
FREDERICTON (CNB) – The provincial government and public university presidents have agreed to work together to develop a four-year funding model.
- FNBFA in the News – Higher Education Carries Hefty Price Tag (September)
- MPHEC release- FiveYears On: A Survey of Class of 2003 Maritime University Graduates (June 23)
- The Economic Impact of Universities in the Atlantic Provinces (May)
- American Academy of Arts & Sciences monograph on grade inflation
The Federation of New Brunswick Faculty Associations is the voice of university faculty and academic librarians across the province. We seek to advance our members’ professional interests and to improve the quality of our education system.
The FNBFA represents 1,800 regular and contract academics through its six member associations.